Fitbit Luxe - Black Graphite
If you need a more stylish option to monitor your fitness goals and wellness, then the Fitbit Luxe Fitness Tracker might be the answer. Unlike many watch-style fitness trackers, the Luxe sports a slim, bracelet form factor that looks more like a piece of jewelry than a gadget. Don't let its looks deceive you, because the Luxe offers powerful tracking abilities with integrated 24/7 heart rate and PulseOx SpO2 blood oxygen sensors, a swimming mode, all-day fitness tracking, and 20 exercise modes.
In addition to real-time workout stats and how that affects your heart, the Fitbit Luxe also gives you a wide variety of options to monitor your general wellness. You can get a daily stress management and sleep score, along with on-wrist guided breathing sessions and tips on improving your rest. You can also track your menstrual health and view a Health Metrics Dashboard for a general overview. All of this and more is viewable throughout the week, thanks to up to 5 days of battery life and the Luxe's easy-to-read, color, AMOLED display.
- Fitbit Luxe
- Classic band (small & large)
- Charging cable
What’s included in Special Edition:
- Fitbit Luxe
- Soft Gold Stainless Steel gorjana Parker Link Bracelet
- Peony classic band (small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50m. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. Learn more.
The Luxe housing is made of stainless steel. The Luxe band is made of a comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with an anodized metal buckle and tang. The special edition gorjana Parker Link Bracelet is made of stainless steel and comes with a peony silicone band.
Learn more about wear and care tips here.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 13.3 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 7.0 and later.